Monday, June 2, 2014

MY LAST ENGLISH COMPOSITION. Mariona E. (2n batx B)


My last wonderful English composition at JMJ

I don’t know how to start to write this composition. It will be my last one in this school, JMJ. I suppose I should start with the beginning…

Three years ago I moved to Sant Andreu and I came to this school. I was going to start a new period of my life and I was totally terrified about being in a place where I didn’t know anybody. Those thoughts changed so much quickly and some weeks after I felt like I had been there all my life.


During these three years, it’s true that I have passed really bad moments because they have been full of stress and depression because of the qualifications or because other personal problems but, I strongly believe that these situations have made me grow up as a better, strong person.

On the other hand, I have met amazing people and I have lived fantastic experiences with them. I will never forget my first trip to Madrid or my exchange program with USA, and, likewise, my last trip to Italy. But, to tell the truth, I will remember every day I have lived here because the moments in the classrooms are the ones which make you know who is your true friend, who is the person that gives you the biggest smile when you are feeling depressed.




We have finished a period of our life and, now, it’s time to face the future. It won’t be easy and we have to be prepared for every trouble in our path, but, I’m completely sure we will go on and we will reach all of our dreams. It’s time to conquer the world!!!


Mariona Estruga
2n BTX B

No comments:

Post a Comment