Tuesday, June 3, 2014

MY LAST COMPOSITION. Anna P. (2n batx B)

MY LAST COMPOSITION AT JMJ


All years lived in this school, remind me unforgettable moments of happiness, tension, thousands of experiences I will never forget.
Since p3 to 2n high school, 15 years in which I have learned to live, to know how to overcome all difficulties, to make friends, to help, to share ... all these are things that your parents teach you but that at school it is where you actually put them into practice.
If we talk about friends, school is where all those known people you saw for the first time in p3, have been slowly becoming friends, friends in whom you trust. Not all of them arrived at nursery school, even so all have been part of me, and most of them will continue forming it.

To sum up, I would like to conclude by saying that for many bad moments I’ve lived at school, this will be one of the most beautiful and special stages of my life.

ANNA PÉREZ
2n BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment