Tuesday, June 3, 2014

MY LAST COMPOSITION. Marina P. (2n batx A)

My last English composition

Firstly, I want to say that this, is not the last composition in English that hopefully I do, basically, cause I want to do a test to prove and increase my English.

These last two years doing compositions I believe that is one of the most useful thing that I've done in batxillerat as it  increases my level of fluency and expressivity. 

All the topics that I had to write about, some of them are quite strange, but the others are more normal, but if I’m honest, all the topics that I wrote were some strange and interesting.

These topics make you think about some situations or experiences in your ordinary life that you or other people wouldn’t care for , obviously it’s a normal thought.  

One thing I’m absolutely sure about, the purpose that the teacher has had about doing them. All of us have values and we can take the right way in our life and make decisions and if we’re wrong sometimes it doesn’t matter because, always, even if we don’t want to see it, there is a solution.


Finally, I end this composition saying that I’m glad to do this type of exercises because, nowadays, I’ve got the knowledge to express myself better.

MARINA PLEGUEZUELOS
2n BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment