Sunday, June 1, 2014

MY LAST ENGLISH COMPOSITION. Alba B. (2n batx B)

3rd June 2014
Dear Mr. English,

I am writing to say goodbye, but this is not going to be our last goodbye, it is just temporary.  I am happy and proud of being able to say that, that warm goodbye, because that means that something ends, and what is ending now is Batxillerat. But when something ends, another thing begins later.

We are no pretty sure of what is going to be next, but we have good expectations about it. What we really know is that we have some exams in a few days, and that we have to study for them, this is why I am writing to you now, for not losing fluency and to be more prepared for those exams.

You know I really like you, talking with you, writing to you, and also thinking about you; but I think I need a breath, just a little break, and then we will meet again.

I am thinking about what someone told me, about taking my Certificate in Advanced English. This is something I have planned in a few years time, not now, just because I am not prepared for it, but I think it could be interesting, and that it is something I do have to do. I would really like being able to get it, so I hope one day I will tell you I already got it.

Yours faithfully,


ALBA BALLETBÓ
2n BATX B





No comments:

Post a Comment