Monday, June 2, 2014

MY LAST ENGLISH COMPOSITION. Yang Chen (2n batx B)

After two years, the end of a very important stage in my life has come. My high school life has ended! My time in JMJ has finished! And this is my last English composition to you, my English teacher!

Since I arrived, I have written English compositions every week. I recognize that I hated it at first. I have never liked writing things in any language! But then it began to change... No longer did I do them so under compulsion!

I remember that at first I did not get good qualification, but I was improving. In one of composition I had 9.5, It is a very good mark for me. 

The compositions have had very varied topics, I have written about the world, animals, TV, important people, myself and more.

This is the last composition at JMJ! The last in my high school life! I finished this stage, but I will start another! The UNIVERSITY!

Every ending means a new beginning!


Yang Chen 
2n batx B

No comments:

Post a Comment