Tuesday, March 29, 2016

CHICAGO 2016 Jordi F: (1 BTX B)

CHICAGO

I woke up at 3 o’clock in the morning, and the trip had begun.

I was absolutely tired, my family and I were going to Barcelona’s airport with very little energy. There I met my teachers who went with us to the trip and my schoolmates.

We took our first flight in destiny Amsterdam at 6 o’clock am.

When we were going there, Gerard fell asleep when everybody on the plane was sitting in their seat. When it had just gone up into the sky, he started to do strange movements and it was really funny.

We arrived at Schipol’s airport at 8:00 am. We had to be there for 4 hours more or less, we ate something and we played with some cards.

When it was time, we went to the plane that was going to transport us to Chicago. While we were going to the U.S, I watched four films, in English. Every one!

At 5:30 we landed in Chicago’s airport. We waited for the bus and we went to the school.

There, I met  my partner for first time. She picked me up and we went to her car. We moved to her home, that was 5 minutes by car from the school.

When I was there I met her family, and they were really nice.

Then I went to my bedroom, and I fell asleep because of the jet lack.

In those days, I visited the most important monuments in Chicago. I visited like Downtown, the Millennium Park, Sky deck tower, the city hall, the sculptures and the Picasso monument.

Also, we saw the Mexican neighborhood, where we went to the museum and ate some churros. Then we went to Chinatown to see the culture. We ate lunch and bought some souvenirs for our families.

The best thing I did was go to the Chicago Bulls game against the Miami Heat. I’m a very big fan of the NBA and it was a dream come true.

I have enjoyed this trip, I learned how to have a conversation in English with my partner, their friends and family. I also learned some of the American culture.

Now I have to take care of Jade (my partner) and hope that she will have a great experience  here in Barcelona.






JORDI FLORES
1 BTX B

No comments:

Post a Comment