Wednesday, March 30, 2016

ITALY 2016 Guillem F. (2 BTX B)

ITALY 2016

Hi, 

today’s composition will be about our last travel to Italy, so I will first say that I have enjoyed it a lot and I need to say that when I was younger I went twice to Italy, but I didn’t remember a lot of it, so I loved to be there with the school visiting a big part of Italy.

The first day (after being 14 hours at the bus) we arrived in Pisa, where I had never been, and I saw that all were taking the same photo, so I took a different photo,  holding the Pisa tower. I loved Pisa, but it made me short. Then we went to lunch to Lucca, a very quiet town. After that, we went to the hotel of Florence. I loved the days that we spent on Florence; it’s a very beautiful city, with a lot of emblematic monuments.

All the days we spent in Italy I eat pizza for the lunch and pasta for the dinner.

After spending three days on Florence, visiting places like San Gimignano and Siena, we moved to the other hotel at Venice, but after that we went to Padua. Then, we went to the hotel.

The next two days, we went to Venice to visit what we want, visiting mandatorily Burano and Murano, two isles that I enjoyed a lot.


The last day, the surprise came after getting up, when I first entered to the shower, and… there wasn´t hot water in the all hotel. I had to have a shower with frozen water. 

Then we went to Verona, we spend the most part of the day there, and at the afternoon we went to Milan, the last place where we went. Then, we went to have the dinner, and another time to the bus.



GUILLEM FERRERA
2 BTX B

No comments:

Post a Comment