Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Easter memories. Eva A. (3 ESO B)


EASTER IN BARCELONA

This Easter was a little boring, we stayed here, in Barcelona.  The first weekend of Easter I had a competition in Club Natació Sant Andreu (Fabra), then Monday and Tuesday I had training at 3:00pm to 5:00pm and on Wednesday since 8:00am to 10:00am. And finally vacations!!!! But of course I had to keep on training or... when I come back... I'll die...The first days I was relaxed, all day in the bed sleeping, watching films and listening to music.

One of the things that shocked me was that, I didn't know how but I remembered Michael Jackson. I really missed him. I started remembering how I knew him and it was in 2008, my sister called me because she had seen something in the computer. It was a video called "Bad" I remember that the first thing I said was " Is that a girl? " and my sister said me "No!! is Michael Jackson the King of Pop! " and I really liked that song, so since that video we started  listening to all his songs.

Everything was good, until one morning, the 25th of June 2009, mum came to me and said " I'm really sorry, but Michael is dead" it gave me a shock, I couldn't believe it, I didn't cry, but I was very sad. After remembering all this I started listening all his songs again and they brought me to those wonderful moments when I was little, it was very beautiful. I will never forget Michael Jackson.

The other days I made my school homework and we celebrated Easter remembering our wonderful past.

EVA AMADO
3 ESO B



No comments:

Post a Comment