Tuesday, March 29, 2016

ITALY 2016 Marina P. (2 BTX B)

ITALIAN EXPERIENCES

I have been waiting for this trip since the beginning of the course. My friends and I were so excited the day before. We prepared our suitcases and all the thing we needed for the trip. My concern was the bus trip, because we had to stay too many hours sitting in an uncomfortable place.

The day arrived and we spend all the night in the bus, I was sleeping so I missed the trip fast. The first stop was Pisa, the tower was leaning and we took a lot of photos. We visited the Duomo too. Then we went to Lucca to have dinner, we seated in a restaurant in the Piazza dell’Anfiteatro. After lunch, Meritxell and I took a quadcycle and we visit Lucca so fast, some of our friends took it too and we were laughing all the time, because they crashed. Finally, we went to Florence and we settled to the hotel where we had to stay 3 nights.




The second day, we went the centre of Florence. We visited the museum Accademia where we saw David , Michelangelo's statue which was so spectacular to see. After that we went to had lunch, my friends and I decided to take some sandwiches and seated in a bench. Then we paid to go up the Campanile and the dome. After climbing many stairs, we got to top and we could see the views of Florence. And then we visited the museum Uffizzi where we could contemplate some paintings. At afternoon we could walk through the streets of the city.


The third day we went to visit San Gimignano where we could see the Torture Museum and we could eat some ice cream. And then we caught the bus to go to Siena. We went to a plaza where my friends and I ate pizza in a restaurant. And we stayed there too many hours to visit the streets. We returned to Florence but first we made a stop at the viewpoint of Michelangelo where we could see all the city at night.

The fourth day we prepared our suitcases and we caught the bus to went to Padua where we visited the cathedral and then we had so many time to had lunch and to visited the city on our behalf. Later, we went to Lido di Jesolo where we had the hotel to sleep all following nights.

The fifth day, we took the vaporetto to go to Venice. There we visited the church and we passed some bridges to go through the streets. My friends and I took a gondola and I love it, we put some music with my speaker. We had lunch in a perfect restaurant and then we visited the Campanile, at the top there were so much wind and we stayed a few minutes, but it was so funny because all of our hairs were moving. I love Venice, is so different and it's original.

The sixth day, we took the vaporetto to go to Burano and Murano.  Burano is so special because it has a lot of colourful houses and when I stayed there I took so many photos because it was incredible. Murano is famous for the crystal. There was a sculpture of blue crystal and it was so cool. Then we returned to Venice where we had lunch at the same restaurant of the day before and then we had so many time to walk around the city.

The last day, we went to Verona, the city of Romeo and Juliet. There, we visited Juliet house and I took photos in the balcony being like Juliet. Verona is so cool too, because it has the Arena. Then we went to Milan where we spent our last hours in Italy. Then we had dinner and we caught the bus to return to Barcelona again. We were sad, because the trip was being perfect.


At 10:30 at morning of the 19th March, we arrived in our city Barcelona where our families were waiting for us. This experience was so fantastic, I love Italy. The trip with all my classmates was incredible; we spent a lot of moments that we will remember along our lives.

MARINA POZA
2 BTX B




No comments:

Post a Comment