Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Easter memories. Alma M. (3 ESO A)

My wonderful holidays in a cruise

My Easter was awesome. When I finished the school I went to the port to catch the cruise with my father, my sister, my brother and my mother. In the ship there also were my cousins Joaquin and Xavier with my aunt and my uncle. We went to our cabins and we installed there.

We travelled to Roma, Marsella, Sicilia, Cerdenya and Mallorca. It lasted a week, so the following Friday we were back. There was a day with very bad weather and the boat moved a lot and I could not sleep, but I didn’t care because I had a great time. It was so great visited some parts of Italy. We went to the Coliseum and we entered in the Vatican.


When we arrived home we unpacked and went to eat at a restaurant with my grandparents. The Saturday I went to the theatre to watch a play. My other uncle is an actor and we saw one of his plays. I went with two of my friends and my cousin Sergi and we really had fun. On Sunday my grandmother gave me a big egg of chocolate. I only ate one half, the other is still in kitchen.

ALMA MONTESINOS
3 ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment