Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Easter memories. Joan G. (1 BTX A)

Memory of my vacation
After a beatiful week we are finally going back to school, but not before writing this memory of my holiday events.

In my case there’s not so much to tell but I’m going to try it anyway. The first days were really simple, I was getting up late, having breakfast so relaxed and doing a bit of my “Treball de Recerca” each morning, the rest of the day was totally free time and sometimes I went to the swimmingpool.

But most of the days were different, even I was without riding my bicycle for so long on Wednesday I decided to take it. I went to near Girona with my uncle to route the way from the village “Angles” to “Sant Feliu de Pallerols”, it was not so long but I’ve been without doing any type of sport for maybe 2 yeas and I got a bit tired at last. I think it was 20 quilometers to go and 20 more to go back, each of these quilometers are really nice and it’s a little trip which you can do in a half of a journey. If  you’re healthy then, you’ll have no problem to do it.

During the other days I went to Barcelona, maybe for go “shopping” or to have lunch but not for many more reasons apart. On Saturday I’ve bought a new pair of sunglasses because the old ones were broken. And on Sunday my father, my sister, my uncle and I went to the Ripollès to hike across the mountains but it was foggy and we decided to mantein ourselves save than going up for the mountains when it was dangerous.

Finally there’s my favourite, “La Mona”. This Monday  we’ve done by ourselves our personal “mona” and I have to say that I feel really proud of how we made it, although it is normal because my father made the “base” of “pa de pesic” and my uncles are great cooks. We had the perfect combination to do it fantastic!


¡And that’s all folks!


Bye, Joan.


JOAN GIRABAL
1 BTX A


No comments:

Post a Comment