Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter memories Jordi T. (1 BATX A)

Hi everyone, 

I write you to notice you that yesterday was my birthday! and I think it was the best birthday I have ever had.

All started in "Platja d'Aro", where we have an apartment, at 00:00, many people waited to send me a message sending me the best wishes for my 17 years old. One of these people was my girlfriend, my sister, Adrià Hugas... and more.

I went to sleep more or less at 01:30, and I woke up at 10:30 because of my sister who loves to wake me up...

I got up and my parents were waiting with the presents. They bought me a pair of shoes and a swimming suit, and my sister bought me a shirt. I loved the presents.

At 14:00 we were in Sant Andreu to have lunch with my grandma, who gave me money for my birthday, (not much). Then, at 16:30 I met Ainoa and she gave me more presents, I tell her i didn't want anyithing, but she did it... Suddenly my dad called me, and told me that our cellar was flooded, because of the drainage. Ainoa and I went home, because my dad needed help and when I arrived, i went to the cellar... I opened the lights... AND ALL MY FRIENDS WERE THERE...

It was such a big surprise, i couldn't believe it... there were Adrià Hugas, Miquel Piqué, Arnau Megino, Quim, Susana, Ariadna Garcia, and hockey friends. A lot of people couldn't be there like Guillem Sanchez, Emma, Alex Junyent, and more... but for me it was enough. The intention is the important thing. 

They bought me more presents, and I was like: I don't need more presents...!!! But they bought them, and i couldn't be happier.

Then we all went to "La Maquinista" to had dinner all together and finally everyone went home.

It was one of the happiest days in my life, I hope you like the story!

See you!

JORDI TREPAT
1 BTX A

No comments:

Post a Comment