Monday, March 28, 2016

OXTED 2016 Anna F. (3 ESO B)

MY WONDERFUL MEMORIES IN OXTED

This stay in Oxted has been a very good experience for me.

I think I’ve improved my English knowledge and I’ve learnt new things. I’ve been to many beautiful places such as the Big Ben and the Buckingham Palace and I’ve shopped in many shops (Abercrombie, Victoria’s Secret, …) J.



We’ve had a week full of experiences and fun. We’ve done loads of trips to the city centre. My favourite day has been Monday, because we’ve had the opportunity to stay in class with our partner and see how do they work and meet their friends.


think the worst part of this stay has been the food. I really appreciate good food, and I am used to eating a lot, so sandwiches haven’t helped much.


But the most important part of all this experience is that I’ve made new friends like my partner Clemmie and I’ve met a lovely family.


I am looking forward to greeting Clemmie in Spain and I hope she has a lovely time like me.


ANNA FRANQUESA
3 ESO B

No comments:

Post a Comment