Saturday, March 26, 2016

OXTED 2016 Júlia C. (3 ESO A)

My wonderful experience in Oxted

I was in Oxted, from 3rd to 10th of March. It was amazing, the people were very friendly with us. First of all, when we arrived at the airport and we went out of the plane, I noticed the cold weather.

My exchange partner is Taylor, she likes most things I like too. She plays the guitar, sings and plays theatre as me.

The family who I stayed with was very funny, they have two dogs and they are very young, so they wanted to play with me every moment. The family, sometimes tried to pronounce some words in Spanish, they did it quite bad, but we laughed a lot. The moments I was at home, Taylor and I were watching musicals, like Hairspray, or playing the guitar.

The first day when we arrived at Oxted School, the students made us a tour over there. The school was very big, it was like a town. The second day, we made the school subjects with our partners, I made Science, Geography and Drama. At the weekend, we went to a dance class and at night all the people from the exchange went to a party. 

The next day we went to a dog walk and in the afternoon we went too the cinema with another exchange partner, we watched a romantic film. 

On Monday and on Tuesday we visited London. On Monday, we walked a lot through all the city; we visited the Covent Garden, Picadilly Circus, the National Art Gallery, the British Museum bought lots of souvenirs. On Tuesday we walked through the Tower Bridge and the we took a boat across the river Thames. Then we visited the Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, St. James Park, Westminster Abbey, the Buckingham Palace and then we took again the boat to return to the train station. We spent the next day in Brighton.

On Thursday 10th, we said goodbye to our families and partner exchange.


Júlia Canadell
3 ESO A



No comments:

Post a Comment