Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Easter memories. Óscar A. (1 BATX A)

Composition about our holy week holidays

On these holidays I didn’t do anything new, I stayed at home and I kept doing what I ever do. Equally I love it, because I met with my Friends, but above everything I produced music for my TR.

At first I planned what I had to do during this holidays but I saw that my principal work will be the TR and it makes me the happiest boy. I’ve been trying to produce since I was 12, but, although it's sometimes large way and I’ve been lost, I love it so much and I enjoy it, and it’s perfect for my TR, because the thing I do for passion all my free time has become my task, and it means I like and I enjoy working, which I think is one of the best and most important thinks in this life.

I’ve been trying my new laptop to produce faster and I’ve been trying my new speakers which are amazing not to lose your ears with the headphones. I progressed every day in my tracks, it’s certain that I was stuck 2 days I learned and this is the way to be better and to be the best. I know I must to bring my knowledge, but it’s perfect for me.

Therefore, this could be the second thing I did more, and it’s to find out some tips, tricks and lessons about production. I’ve seen a lot of masterclasses on the internet, some posts… but do and do to pick up.


Someone could think that would be better somewhere in holidays but I don’t know if I would prefer to go away, but, even though I love travelling I’ve been great in my Little home studio.



ÓSCAR ANTEQUERA
1 BTX A

No comments:

Post a Comment