Wednesday, March 30, 2016

ITALY 2016 Dani C. (2 BTX A)


 The trip to Italy began with a comfortable fourteen hours in the bus. After arriving, we visited Pissa, where I personally didn’t like. We were all asleep and seemed zoombies. We spent the afternoon in Lucca where the squad (Oscar, Ignacio Arcos and me) had to climb a tower with trees and spectacular views.

Florence was beautiful especially at night. However, I could not visit the dome while with the campanile I overwhelmed enough. The problem with Florence was that I couldn’t see David of Donatello and find the girl of Blanes...

I fell in Love with the views of the Tuscany from the village of San Gimignano. In Siena I met a with a friend from Madrid with whom I was in Venice and I returned to find she in Verona.

The day of Padova I was slept so I don’t remember it too much. Venice ended up tired of walking but the views from the campanile were spectacular. I’m in love with Burano but Murano didn’t like me even though I did the family shopping.

I didn’t like Verona anything, I guess because I was very tired and in Milan I was with the desire to enter the Duomo. Besides, I missed when we went to the supermarket to buy and I was alone too much time...


In short the trip was very enjoyable even though I ended up wanting to kill some of my friends ...


DANI CAPARRÓS
2 BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment