Tuesday, March 29, 2016

ITALY 2016 Adrià H. (2 BTX A)

Italy 2016

It’s been a very long time waiting for Italy school travel. Two weeks ago I finally went there with my classmates. I have to say that the previous day I was really nervous and exited to know what we would do.

It was Friday, the day of starting that travel. Not often, we had to go to school in the morning so it was like a normal day. It’s obvious that that day we had our mind completely in Italy, so we did “light” classes. The lessons finished and I went home to get my suitcase ready (put all my clothes, gadgets, etc.)

At 6 p.m. we met in front of school to start our trip to Italy. 12 or 13 hours of bus became horrible to most of us, because we were weighed down. We arrived to Pisa at 11:00 more or less. When I saw the towel my face was completely of surprise. I couldn’t imagine how much inclination it has.

Luca was the next place to visit. For me the funniest experience was when we rented a quadricycle. It was driven by Aleix and me and we had lot of fun. We drove around the village although there was lot of people in the street.

Next one was Siena. I cannot say I didn’t like it, but in my opinion it didn't have anything special that took my attention.

Florencia and Venice were the two cities I liked the most. First one was absolutely lovely. If I had more time, I would like to spend more days there. I don’t know how to describe it, but I love it. And Venice… No words to describe it. I had the pleasure to take a “Gondolla” with my group of friends. I had done it before but the possibility to repeat it was great. I tried to low the price and I finally got it.

Verona was amazing too, but we had less time to visit it. I would have visited more parts of it if I had had more time. We came into the amphitheatre which was absolutely enormous. The last one was Milan. I was a bit frustrating because I didn’t have any money there, so I couldn’t buy anything in the shops I liked as Abercrombie, Armani, etc.


This experience allows me to explain many more things but it will be too long, so I would like to make a short conclusion. Sincerely, I’ve had an amazing time with my teachers and collegues, and it’s a good way to close a period of my life which is school. That’s a kind of thing that is very difficult to forget, so I will always remember it.


ADRIÀ HUGAS
2 BTX A

No comments:

Post a Comment