Thursday, March 3, 2016

If I could change the world ... Aida B. (2 BTX A)

“Small changes first”

It is a good idea to start from the point that is impossible for me to “change the world”, some dreamers will tell me that we all can collaborate with our grain of sand, but I really don’t believe in it. I don’t want to talk about world peace or human rights, I consider I should start proposing something that its nearer me; students life.

I personally don’t hate the fact of going to classes, what it really annoys me is that with exams and homework I haven’t got the time that I would like, for my friends and hobbies, and that if I want to work to earn some money and being more independent it's practically incompatible with studying.

I don’t want to depend on my parents until I finish my studies, I would like to live alone or with some other students, so what I consider a good idea and is done in other countries like Germany is to pay a small salary to students.

I believe that giving some money a month to students of not obligatory education, like university degrees or the superior curses of high school could be the better incentive for us and also a way of helping the families ... of course, that the practices of professional formation will be well paid, because nowadays we can talk almost of exploitation. Many boys and girls are doing a lot of hour work, that isn’t remunerated, with the excuse that they’re doing “course practices”.

I’m sure that in some years would be more young people willing to study, and indirectly that these will take us to a more cultured society to live a better life.

AIDA BORRULL
2 BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment