Sunday, October 23, 2016

A FRIGHTENING EXPERIENCE Alex C. (2 ESO A)

MY FRIGHTENING EXPERIENCE

This summer I went to a camp, near to mountains.

The camp was very funny because we did a lot of activities and sports. Every night before we went to sleep, we did activities and challenges.

One night we decided to do a scary challenge (that it wasn’t obligatory), which consisted of sleeping in a forest without any person, al the night. 

But the worst thing was that the persons that didn't want do it could go to the forest and frighten the persons that did the challenge.

I did it and it was a frightening experience because everything around me was dark and many children came to me and to the people that did the challenge. To scare us, they did strange sounds like an animal and also they threw things.


This is my most frightening experience because everything around me was dark and also because the companies of the camp did strange sounds. 

That night I couldn’t sleep because I was very scared.


ALEX COLL
2nd ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment