Wednesday, October 19, 2016

MY BUCKET LIST. Marc M. (1 BTX A)

MY BUCKET LIST 
As I’ll make a fortune (let me dream) I’d like to buy a Porsche, a Porsche Cayenne, it’s my favourite car, I love it so much...Another thing is that I would like to help poor people around the world and let them study and make sport, tennis, because studying is the base for developing a country. I would also like to become a model and walk in the BCN 080 fashion catwalk; it can be a great experience!
Travelling around the world would be amazing because I’d learn from other countries and make a lot of tourism, but I also need money to do it...One dream about tennis would be playing with Rafa Nadal, Roger Federer and Novak Djockovic, but also Serena Williams and Garbiñe Muguruza.
I love music and not to sing great makes me angry because I love music. And also, learning how to play the piano... I started playing it and three years later I stopped because of tennis, but I am sure that when I am older, I will learn it.As I love clothes, I would like to be able to buy a lot of clothes from all labels I love, such as La Martina, Hackett London or Moncler. But they are so expensive...
And as I have told you, I love clothes so I’d like to design my own clothes and create my own label, great clothes, good quality, workers well paid and fair price.I also would like to study my degree at ESADE but as I don’t have enough money and don’t have enough marks (9.5 over 10) to get a scholarship, I’d like to study the degree at Pompeu Fabra, that would be excellent!
And, I’d like to meet someday Tony Bennett (but he’s so old... He’s 90 and I don’t think I’ll be able to meet him), I would also like to meet Stevie Wonder, OMG I love him!My dream but never will become true is to meet Amy Winehouse, but she’s dead so I can’t meet her, what a pity. And a singer that I have known and I also like is Dinah Washington, but she has died too, a lot of years ago... (and yes, I like soul music)

So these are some of the things I want to do as soon as possible, the things from my wonderful bucket list! 

MARC MALAGUILLA
1 BTX A

No comments:

Post a Comment