Sunday, October 2, 2016

HAWAII: My favourite place in the world ARNAU T. (2 ESO A)

MY FAVOURITE PLACE IN THE WORLD

My favourite place in the world is Hawaii, I think that this place is one of the most relaxing places in the world because it has got a wonderful beaches and there is  cyristalline water.

I also love this place because my favourite TV series is Hawaii 5.0. and all the characters of the series are tanned a little bit and I also want to be tanned like them.

My uncle visited Hawaii last year and he told me that this island is amazing, the people make you feel like at home, everything is peaceful and relaxing, practically there aren’t cars in the island because there is a system of no contamination on the 8 islands that form this State on the United States.

The climate in Hawaii is really warmy because the sea changes a lot the temperature, and there are some tornadoes and amazing storms with a lot of wind from the east.

Of this place I also love the animals, the dolphins, the different types of birds, lizards etc...

In this island there is a typical sport, it is the king of the sports in this State, it is the surf, a lot of people around the world come to this place because there are a lots of waves, and waves bigger than 3 m! There are a lot of tournaments of surf and they were very popular.

I have a dream and it’s to go to this place to be disconnected with everything, school, homework , I want that my mind changes for a week to be relaxed and with my family.

ARNAU TARRIDA
2nd ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment