Sunday, October 23, 2016

MY BUCKET LIST Genís F. ( 1 BTX A)

Things I want to do before I’m 30…


  Despite I’m a lazy boy, there are some things that I want to do before I get married. Today I’ve the opportunity to explain all those things I’d like to do before my thirties but I honestly think that I won’t fulfil most of them in all my life. But if you don’t take a chance, how will you ever know?

 Firstly, I’d like to learn how to dance a “sardana”, I learnt it when I was a child but, unfortunately, I’ve forgotten this precious dance that my grandmother loved. Besides, I’d also want to go mushroom hunting. Actually I’ve planned to go mushrooming this weekend with Èrik and other friends.

 On the other hand, I also love travelling, so I wish to go to the countries I like the most such as China, Tibet, India, Madagascar, Bolivia, Mongolia, Japan, Iran, Israel, North Korea, Cuba or Myanmar.

 But there’s one thing that I’d personally prefer to do before I’m thirty, and it’s a simple thing: voting in an election (well, for some countries it’s not so normal). I love politics and I’d like to help with my vote to our dwindling country to become a 21st century one.



Genís Fibla i Costa
1 BTX A

No comments:

Post a Comment