Sunday, October 16, 2016

DEMOCRATS VS REPUBLICANS. ANNA D. (1 BTX A)

REPUBLICANS vs DEMOCRATS

On Monday,  we went to the library Can Fabra. There we met Bettina Inclán, she defended the candidate:  Donald Trump (the Republican party) and Eduard Soto: Hillary Clinton ( the Democratic party).

If I ask you to vote?  Which party would you like to vote?  Republicans or Democratic?

Maybe this question is the one that all the USA is asking themselves. The people who they vote  need to know very clear what every party is giving or is telling about what they are  going to do in the parliament, and to know definitely who’s going to take well the country.

To know more about all of this, Bettina and Eduard started explaining us all the bases and why they wanted to vote each party. After that, they started to “fight” to convince us, why we should vote the Democratic party or the Republican one.

Next, we started a little big round of questions, I’m referring a “little big round” because the persons who asked them intelligent questions were always the same people and they were asking a lot of things.

In my opinion if someone asked me what party I would vote, my answer probably would be no one. Some reasons are because the politics and all these things are important to decide our future and our world. But if I need to trust you, I don’t know anything about all of this. I’m sure that someone out of the street knows more about that, than Donald Trump. Or someone has the ideas more clear than Hillary Clinton.

I’m not joking, but all the country is in the hands of these two, and they only have an option that is to vote one candidate.


All of us are thinking all the time…Who’s going to be the next president of the United States of America?

ANNA DIEZ
1 BTX A

No comments:

Post a Comment