Monday, October 31, 2016

EL COLLELL 2016 Marc M. (1 BTX A)

CHALLANGES DAYS- EL COLLELL

These days have been amazing. Actually, I don’t really believe what I have actually done. For me it’s very important because, I can’t lie, I’m not a mountain fan. I don’t go with my parents so I haven’t walked  a lot in the forest or I haven’t climbed or ridden a bike. This has been a great challenge to me and it got me inspired, really. 

As on weekends I don’t have a lot of time because of tennis and other things, I hadn’t ridden a bike in years (like 7 or something like this) so, for me, this has been very important because I got the best of me and I rise above myself. I was not scared about riding a bike but I have a big respect because a lot of people had accidents and the first time in a lot of years, riding the bike on a road was astonishing for me. My bike was very bad. The chain of the bike was weak and it was always jumping. When we were about to return, Miki and I swiped bikes so I got a better one, and I changed my position from the last to one of the top 5 because I could go faster so I enjoyed much more.

The second and the third day were amazing too. We went on quads (it was real fun), we played archery and we also made adventure camps and we also played with laser tag guns.

The supervisors we had were so funny… They have a lot of energy and good vibes. They were never in a bad mood. My supervisor was Rigo (Laura Rigola). She is such an inspiring person, always happy and she was like one of us.

I asked Rigo about her work at El Collell. She told me she loves her job but it’s a work for 4 years more or less, because you can’t always be living at el Collell (yes, our supervisors live at el Collell, but at the weekends, they go to their homes). They are in a bubble because internet there is limited and there is not a mobile signal… Beds were just OK.

I enjoyed a lot the fact of disconnecting my phone and speaking with people I don’t speak a lot. So I recommend 100% ‘’jornades challenges El Collell’’. Good activities, good food, good supervisors and amazing vibes. It is a must.


Marc Malaguilla
1 BTX A

No comments:

Post a Comment