Sunday, October 30, 2016

A FRIGHTENING EXPERIENCE. Nerea B. ( 2 ESO A)

THE MOST FRIGHTENING SITUATION

It was a normal day. Nuria came to sleep in my house. In the night, at 4.00 am, we heard a noise. The noise was a little scary.

Nuria and I woke up out of curiosity to know what was that noise. I said “What is that noise” and Nuria answered me saying “I don’t know”.

Suddenly the door opened and we saw a girl with a white dress. The little girl said, “Sister, I don’t want to sleep more. Come and play with me”. I said “Nuria, I’m very frightened”, and Nuria said “Me too”.

At the moment, Nuria and I were very frightened. We didn’t know what to do. I knew that girl was my little sister but I was too scary to think.

Then I said “Natalia, if it is a joke, it isn’t funny” and she said “I’m not Natalia”. OH MY GOODNESS.

“What!?!?” – said Nuria.. “Natalia, please turn on the light, come on”.
And finally, Natalia turned on the light and we saw that she was it, obviously. Nuria and I went to sleep a little frightened by what had happened... But it’s fun to remember the faces that we put, hahaha.


Happy Halloween!!

Nerea Berbel

No comments:

Post a Comment