Tuesday, October 25, 2016

A FRIGHTENING EXPERIENCE Arnau T. (2 ESO A)

The most frightening situation i have ever lived

In my life a lot of things happened all the times but there is one that makes me feel bad, when my parents talk about them they always look at me because I’m so scared about that.

This story happened in my village, a small village in Teruel, they make a festival about all the scary things. Oh for me this week was horrible, I saw masks of draculas, zombies, skeletons, dragons.. My parents told me that we had to go to see this exhibition.

At night all the people of the vilatge had to bring a mask of an scary thing: I went with  mask of a zombie, my mother took mor mask for all her friends and they made a party of scary masks. Ihad a lot of fun this night. But at 12 o’clock at night the comision of the festival celebrates for all the kids under 14 years a frightening hike for the forest.

First all all , we went in a House, a black House, inside  them there wasn’t any type of light, but very fast the ligths turned on and a guy appeared from no were and boom, and he shouted a lot and all my friends and I also shouted a lot. Ahhhhhhhh!!! We said.

But before going to our houses we had to pass into the forest. This forest is really cold and has a river at the left side. I was so scared because I heard some birds, the wind moved the leaves of the ground. And all the people that had participed appeared behind of us, shouting and saying, happy festival and all of as went to sleep with scares in our bodies.



ARNAU TARRIDA
2 ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment