Tuesday, October 18, 2016

MY BUCKET LIST. Ferran M. (1 BTX B)

My Bucket List

There are many things I want to do in my life, some of them are obviously impossible or really difficult to do, but others with effort and time I think I could achieve them one day.

Aviation has been my passion for more than 4 years at the moment, so there are a lot of things related to aviation in my bucket list, but my favourite one and at the same time the easiest to achieve (easy having in mind that the in the aviation world everything is very expensive) is getting the PPL, Private Pilot License, and I hope that I’ll get it in 2 years.

I also like travelling and discovering new cultures, so 4 months ago I looked for some volunteer information in Africa or Nepal, and I would really like going one month to Nepal, to Africa or to a third world destination and spending it helping those people who don’t have anything and need help. I’m sure one day I’ll take part of one of these volunteer programs.

And there are a lot of other things that today I’m not explaining because I would write a 1000 words essay, but the 2 biggest dreams I have today are without any kind of doubt the two I have explained.

Ferran Martínez
1r BATX-B



No comments:

Post a Comment