Saturday, October 1, 2016

THE UNITED CENTER. My favourite place in the world ANDREU D.S.


“UNITED CENTER”


The “UNITED CENTER” is the place that I like best in U.S.A. I love this place because my favourite team “Chicago Bulls” plays here.




This stadium was built in 1994, but only you could play basketball, but in the 1995, you also could play hockey and the team was called the “Chicago Blackhawks”. 

The engineer was called Thornton Tomasetti , it was who created the stadium. Also they passed great basketball players in this stadium as Michael Jordan , Scottie Pippen , Dennis Rodman ,Pau Gasol ,Nikola Mirotiç…etc. 

The stadium  fits 21711 . The owers of the stadium are Bill Wirtz and Jerry Reinsorf. The stadium measures 89240m2.





Someday I’d like to visit the stadium “UNITED CENTER” and also to go to Chicago.


ANDREU DOS SANTOS
2nd ESO


No comments:

Post a Comment