Monday, October 24, 2016

MY BUCKET LIST. Paula M. (1 BTX B)

                               MY BUCKET LIST                             

In my entire life I want to do so much that I think it will be very difficult to write a short summary about it.

Firstly my bucket list has to begin with an excursion to the Kennedy Space Center in Florida; this is one of my dad’s wishes of all time and so is mine. We would look like kids playing with their favourite toys, and we would yell every time we see a rocket!
In the same trip we have to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, at Universal Orlando Resort. I need my Ravenclaw robe, seriously, I think I’m already the most irritating person in the world with it, but I will continue till I get my robe.

I also will get the famous Deathly Hallows tattoo as I declare my totally but never ending addiction with the saga.

Changing to another continent but not of topic I would go to New Zealand, not only to go to the Hobbiton but to be in every single place “Lord of the Rings” was shot. I have a kind of obsession with Aragorn, and my relation with Legolas can be defined as real and unconditional love.

An essential Bucket List objective for me is going to the Liceu with my mom to listen to an Opera play, if I could choose I would go to The Phantom of the Opera or Turandot. We listen to Opera whenever we can, or when our neighbours let us, it seems we play it very loud.

Talking about music, a concert of Cat Stevens is a centrepiece wish I’ll make come true as soon as possible. His music influences in my everyday mood and most of the times makes me remember the family is the most important thing you have to care about. Going to an another Queen concert wouldn’t be bad at all, but I prefer to listen to another music groups I still haven’t seen performing such as Led Zeppelin, Neil Young or Creedence Clearwater Revival, this last with my dad, the one who showed me their music. It would mean a lot to me.

Another important thing, pretty different to the others I have said, is to do voluntary work in an African country, a human is the only who can save another one so, and as this has been my lifetime quote I have to demonstrate it. I would like to work in a hospital as a nurse or going to small tribes and heal every single person I can!


As you can see it’s quite long, isn’t it? And that’s only the things I would like to the most nowadays, every day see lots of things brand new things I want to do, so not everything can be written, of course!


PAULA MONTESINOS
1 BTX B

No comments:

Post a Comment