Thursday, October 6, 2016

DEMOCRATS VS REPUBLICANS Marc M. (1 BTX A)

SPEAK ABOUT US POLITICS


The first thing I have to say is that I loved the idea of going to Fabra i Coats library and listen to native-English-speakers. I hope we can go there more times.

I reckon it was amazing because we cannot listen to American speakers everyday so it is very useful and we also learn new things so it is wonderful.

I could understand a lot of things, from my point of view, Eduardo Soto pronounced better (he went as fast as Bettina but I don’t know, he pronounced different) and also he speaks like an American Youtuber that I follow, I promise. With this, I don’t mean that I have not understood Bettina, but her accent was a little bit different.

It wasn’t like a debate, what they did was like giving us information from their politics and way of doing the politics.

One thing I didn’t like was that we asked in Spanish… NO! We had in front of us native speakers and we spoke in Spanish? I don’t understand by the way. And that they answered in Spanish? Well I don’t agree neither but they have done it like this so…

And the last thing I did not understand at all was Bettina politics. She was supporting Donald Trump and she’s Latina and Trump doesn’t like them… And she is also a woman, and Trump, supports man chauvinism. And he also supports racism and worse things so I can’t believe she’s voting Trump, but they just can choose between two options so she told us she doesn’t like Clinton and Trump’s economy-way-of-thinking is great so that’s why she votes Trump.

So, for me it was a pleasure going there and listening to Bettina and to Eduardo and as you may have discovered you know who I would have voted.


Marc Malaguilla Espinar
1 BTX A


No comments:

Post a Comment