Tuesday, October 4, 2016

WHAT ARE WE DOING? Ariadna C. ( 2n ESO A)




This photo is about me and my best friend; Claustre. We are going to do roller skiing into a road to train.

We are looking at the camera. The person that is taking the photo is our trainer; called Laia.

The reason why we are doing roller skiing is to prepare the next season of cross country ski. The sport that I practice.

We are doing 7 kilometres on a mountain road to train ourselves.

We are doing skatiing style that simulates the nordic skatin ski.


In this video I’m running an international race in France. In the minut 10:13 to 10:20 I’m the blue girl who is traying to avoid to crash against another racer.


In my sport I’m meeting a lot of good people, and living very exciting experiances.

ARIADNA CANELA
2nd ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment