Sunday, October 30, 2016

A FRIGHTENING EXPERIENCE. Queralt P. (2 ESO B)


My frightening adventure


One day I was alone at home. I was doing my homework in the living room and I remember I had a material that I needed in my room, I went and suddenly I saw the silhouette of a girl, about my age, I must be 9-10 years old, lying in my bed.

I was surprised and I left the room, I just breathed and I returned to the bedroom. The girl wasn’t there. I did not overlook it.

Days later, returning from school, I went to my house and saw the same girl sat in my chair in the living room where I did my homework.

-        How could that be - I thought

I did not tell anyone because it was not normal to see people at home that are not real.

They spent days, weeks, but one day I was watching TV and I heard a girl had disappeared with my age then I saw the photograph of the girl ... it was the same girl I had seen days before!!

I went to tell my mum what happened and she told me:

-        It is was impossible!


After leaving it on TV and speak to my mum, I didn’t see the girl again.


QUERALT PURCALLA
2 ESO B

No comments:

Post a Comment