Monday, October 24, 2016

MY BUCKET LIST Guillem B. (1 BTX B)

MY BUCKET LIST
I just plan more or less the things that caught my attention the most. I am not that one who makes a list of things to do before I die.
Even though goal setting is already my staple activity, I still found many new things to do while I was writing on my own list. I was thinking a lot of time of what to write on my list, and some questions that I have asked to myself were some of these:
- What to do if I had unlimited time, money and resources?
- Any countries, places or locations I want to visit
- What I like to do together with other people
That list would include things that I wanted to do with my best friends, for example doing parachuting on the mountains, feeling the cold breeze on my face or bungee jumping in the new and longest bridge in China. Some other things I like the most is to do a triathlon, because it includes the best modes of practicing sport such as running.
Of course I wanted to marry and become a father, and on my honeymoon I want to go to the Caribbean Islands for two weeks and to go scuba diving / snorkelling and experience marine life up close. Because as humans, we spend all of our lives on land and it is time to try something different.
And the last thing of my list nowadays is to give a heartfelt surprise to someone. I was thinking on it and one of them could be seeing to my mum that my couple is pregnant or to book a week of luxury hotels for the 25th wedding anniversary of my parents.
GUILLEM BAYO
1 BTX B

No comments:

Post a Comment