Wednesday, November 21, 2012

SCHOOL TRIP TO BEGUES. Joel M. (3r ESO C)



BEGUES

This year is the last one that we go to Begues, and I enjoyed a lot. On Thursday, all the students of 3rd ESO C met at the entrance of the school at nine o’clock. We didn’t go to Begues directly. 

At first we visited “Catalunya en miniatura” and the “Bosc vertical”. We were divided in groups, and I was separated of Guillem and Gerard L, but my group was not bad. I started with the “Bosc vertical”, it wasn’t my first time in this activity, but it was awesome equally. 

Then I had to walk beetwen the models of  “Catalunya en miniatura” and made funny phtos with Carles Bada and Arnau Merino. We were the first group, so we were waiting to the other groups like two hours...but we were joking all the time. We had lunch there, and then we went to Begues. 

When we arrived we left our luggage in the common room and the monitors taught us a video about soldier boys in Uganda, it was really sad. Then we went upstairs to the rooms to left the luggage,and we were playing football, or basketball or whatever you want until we had shower, before the dinner. 

Xavi, the monitor, punished Guillem, Joan and me because we had not a good behavior, and we had to cleaned all the dinning room. We played a funny game called “El gazpacho”, and then we “went to bed”. 

We were joking a lot, but at the end, monitors got really angry with us and we stopped. The next day, we did the prayer and then we did the workshop...I’m really clumsy! We had lunch and had free time until we had to came back to Barcelona. 

I’m sad because I will not came to Begues never, but the next year....Madrid!



Joel Monedero
3rd ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment