Wednesday, November 21, 2012

MY LAST WEEKEND. Adirà H. (3r ESO A)

My last weekend was on my holiday’s house. Here I stay many weekends. This house is situate at Costa Brava, exactly in Torroella de Mongrí. 

We took the car to go there at 6 o’clock. To arrive there we had to drive 140 km. At half travel, our neighbor called us… We didn’t know why he called us. My mum took his Galaxy quickly and asked what happened… I had curiosity. 

When my mum knew what happened… He became sad. Can you imagine what was the situation? 
 A group of thieves came into our house to steal. 

My dad pushed the accelerator of the car.  He went 160 km/h. The police didn’t see him. We were nervious. I started to sleep. I was tired. When we arrived at home we crossed the fingers… We came into the house and... 

Our 3 cycles, 3 TV and some food had disappeared… We were sad. My dad though that they had stolen a lot with the objects. But this is not the important, the important is that the house is good, and there aren’t damages. We called at the “Scientific Police” because the had to investigate this case. 




The police said that we couldn’t sleep there because they had to take footprints. So we toke the bags and we went to another house that we have got in Platja d’Haro. We passed the night there. The next day we went to buy 3 new cycles and 2 TV’s… 


ADRIÀ HUGAS
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment