Thursday, November 8, 2012

USA EXCHANGE. OUR EXPERIENCE. Cristina M. (1r batx A)


A NEW EXPERIENCE


All began two weeks ago; we were in the plane, direction Maryland. It was a long trip by plane but it was worth. 

I met Kirby, a girl with whom I shared the experience. 


The first day was awesome in the hallways of the school, the students were sitting on the floor and all of them were watching at me! We went to a lot of places, (Washington DC, the great falls, Baltimore, Pentagon mall ). I love the malls; there were a lot of shops with so beautiful tees. 

For Halloween we went to a terror trail in the forest it was so scaring, but I think that it was my best terror experience. I was terrified with the man with the chainsaw. Then, in another day, we went to a Kirby’s friend house, where we did the trick or treat and we collected a lot of candies. 
I didn’t like to go every day, everywhere with car! It was terrible! 


But in general all of the US is so different and amazing, and I saw a lot of differences, some better, and some worse. I believe that I will return one day and I will visit Kirby. I have still things to discover of America.


CRISTINA MIRABET
1r batx A





No comments:

Post a Comment