Friday, November 23, 2012

SCHOOLTRIP TO BEGUES. Cèlia C. (3r ESO C)



BEGUES 2012


Last Thursday we were very excited and sad as well, because this stay in Begues  was going to be our last one. We were talking about our memories from the past and how we enjoyed sharing these events together.

At nine o’clock we parted to ‘’El Bosc Animat’’. There we had to climb to a lot of trees. At first I was a bit scared and I thought that it would be very difficult but, once I started doing it, I realized it was easier than what I expected. Actually, we had a great time!

When we finished this activity we went to ‘’ Catalunya en Miniatura ‘’. There we saw the most important and representative buildings of Catalunya. After all this effort, I was really hungry and, finally, the time for having lunch arrived. Then, when I took my sandwich half of it fell on the floor, but… as I have really nice friends they shared some of their food with me and I could continue with all the activities we still have to do. Afterwards, we went to Begues. 


As the day was coming to the end, we had a shower before having dinner. After eating we went to play outside in the dark. At one o’clock we were told to go to sleep, however, we fell asleep at four o’clock. 




Next morning, even though we were exhausted, we played a lot and we did every activity that the instructors had prepared for us. At two o’clock we had lunch and afterwards we did a very beautiful workshop. Sadly our last coexistence together was coming to the end. The bus was waiting for us to take us back home.

Even though there is a feeling of sadness inside me, I am very happy for all these years and the opportunity of having shared these great moments with all my friends. Moreover, I am sure that none of us will forget this experience.

CÈLIA CERVELLÓ SANJURJO
3r ESO C


No comments:

Post a Comment