Wednesday, November 21, 2012

SCHOOL TRIP TO GIRONA. Adrià R. (3r ESO C)


TRIP TO GIRONA

Last Friday I went to Girona, a city in Catalonia. It is a very good city to relax if you are tired to work.

In the morning I woke up at 6.45am. I was very tired and I went to school. We caught de bus and then the travel to Girona started. The travel to go was good because I was listening to music, looking the landscape and talking with my friends.

When the bus stoped we got off. In the morning we had a guide that she explains us the old city; the old walls, the cathedral of Girona, the church and the old streets and their history.

Then our teachers left us alone in the old city to lunch and walk on it. Once we finished lunch, Àlex Jimenez and I went to the cathedral, one hour before we want to back at BCN, I pasted one of my best moments in my life with my friend, with much tranquillity and with a very good weather and that typical air that you thank a lot...
 

A three quarters of an hour later we went to a shop that we saw beautiful shirts but when we arrived the shop was closed.

We went to the point that we met with the teachers and the rest of the friends to go to the bus to come back to Barcelona; and when we arrived there was nobody. We were scared and I looked my mobile phone to see the watch. And there missed 5 minutes to catch the bus; and we went to the parking of the buses and there wasn’t anybody and we went to the point that we met when suddenly our tutor appeared and he guided us to the bus.


WE WERE THE LAST!!

Adrià Reixach de Pablo
3r ESO C



No comments:

Post a Comment