Monday, November 12, 2012

SCHOOL TRIP TO SITGES. Gerard H. (1r batx B)


Our wonderful trip to Sitges

So, yesterday was Friday, but we didn’t go to school. Instead we went to Sitges to learn about Santiago Rusiñol and the modernist art, which is really present in that city. We have already done a lot of school-trips, but this one only lasted until midday. Which is a pity.

We had to take a train to Sitges and everyone was supposed to be there dead on time. Of course that was impossible to accomplish, there’s always someone who arrives late, and this will never change, there’s always that one dude. But we didn’t wait for anyone who wasn’t on time, so we left anyway. The train trip was kind of boring to me, I wasn’t in a really good mood, I think It’s because we are changing seasons and that usually affects me quite a bit, so I put on my earphones and listened to music the whole time not worrying about what was going on around me. I recall, though, some of my friends started playing ukulele, I thought they were being very rude because there were strangers next to us trying to get some more sleep. They just ignored me. To be honest, they were annoying me more than the strangers.

Once in Sitges, the weather didn’t get better, I thought It would clear up a bit, but It didn’t, instead It clouded over more than before. It didn’t rain a lot though, just short little showers. We had a lot of fun while taking notes about Rusiñol and Sitges architecture, oh boy that was so fun! Not really, but we had to. In exchange, our teachers gave us some free time to spend around Sitges, as I said before I wasn’t in a good mood, so I avoided big, loud crowds and went to buy a soda with some friends. I remained distant and they noticed, but I was having fun my own way, I just didn’t want my head to hurt. We had to meet up at the train station, we have never been in Sitges so no one knew how to get back there. Luckily, thanks to my super orientation skills we got back with no problem. The train trip back was kind of better, the upper floor of the train didn’t have any strangers so everyone was having even more fun and I stole a ukulele and proceeded to play a blues while my friend Arnau improvised some lyrics, really stupid and weird lyrics I must say.

Finally, we all got to Barcelona safe and sound, and we didn’t have any trouble during the trip, which is rare. I would love to repeat that trip without my headache, but I had a good time anyways. Let’s hope the next one is better or as good as this one.

GERARD HEREDIA
1r BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment