Tuesday, November 6, 2012

USA EXCHANGE. OUR EXPERIENCE. Paula G. (1r batx B)

MY WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE IN THE U.S.A.

Two weeks ago I started one of the most beautiful experiences that I’ll ever have. I travelled to the United States of America with a family and my exchange student to stay 14 days with them. At the beginning I was so nervous because I didn’t know how it would be: what if I didn’t get on well with the girl? What if the family was serious? What if I feel alone? Now I realised the lucky that I had with my host family because in the 2 weeks I didn’t ask myself any of those questions.




I went to the school with my exchange student… What a nice school! Not only because of the huge it is  but also because of the people. The teachers were really nice and the students were really cheerful and opened. Although they didn’t know us, they talked to us and were excited to have us there.
The families were really nice too. I was really comfortable with my family, they were really kind and welcoming.
I think the main differences between Spain and USA is the food (and not only the kind but also the hours they ate it) and that they depend on the car, because everything is far from the house and they have to drive to go to school, to the mall…
We were really lucky because we could celebrate Halloween… what a fun day! I was dressed like a lumber jack and we went trick or treating. And the most part of us went to New York. I was really excited to go and we had a great time there, although we had to get the bus one hour before because the hurricane was coming.


I am really grateful to have had that opportunity although I’m going to miss so much my host family!

PAULA GRANADO
1r BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment