Wednesday, November 7, 2012

SCHOOL TRIP TO SITGES. Dani C. (1r batx A)


My Trip to Sitges


Last Friday I and my classmates went to Sitges, a wonderful city which everybody must visit. Well, we all had been looking forward for this day to come, and suddenly we were in the train in our trip to this awesome place. The day was expected to be cold and wet, but in spite of some shy drops we enjoyed the weather. 

We started our modernist tour going to a museum which showed us a lot of paints made by two of the most important Spanish artists, Santiago Rusiñol and Ramon Casas, whose art consisted of writing and painting. 

Once we had left the museum we set off an amazing tour around the city, which took us to its church and Ramon Casas’ house. In my opinion the best part of the tour was walking down the streets enjoying its views and  listening to the waves crashing into the rocks. 

At the end of the tour we were given an hour to take a break and going for a walk before getting on the train again. We didn’t have much time, but we enjoyed it a lot, and when we took the train to come back to Barcelona we were so tired that we just sat down and talked, played and some people played the ukulele. 

To finish, I have to mention that this experience has been very exciting and I hope the other students can enjoy it for at least 10 years. And if they have the chance, I hope they can visit the “Cau Ferrat” which will be very interesting to visit. So there’s nothing left to talk about, and I hope everybody has enjoyed this trip as I have, because visiting this beautiful places which are so close to us is an amazing way to discover and feel proud of our land.

DANI CASAS
1r batx A

No comments:

Post a Comment