Wednesday, November 21, 2012

SCHOOL TRIP TO GIRONA. Guillem F. (3r ESO C)


GIRONA 2012

The trip to Girona was great and very entertaining. We climbed all the stairs of the cathedral (I think there were 91 stairs) and when we got into this, the guide explained that the difference between the stairs  inside the cathedral was the stairs were a cathedral art and other. 

We were watching the cathedral until we left and went to a wall and baths where people went to bathe. We saw a witch who was looking down and praying, a sculpture. 

Then we were on the streets and in some neighborhoods, that I only remember "The street of the Flies".  


But the best part was when we left it alone, and Joel Gerard and I went alone for much of Girona. We were on a bench eating, we kissed the ass of the lioness, crepe and were looking for a good summary to me a great time, both on tour and in the bus, I sat down with Joel, and we laughed a lot. It has been an excursion that I loved.

GUILLEM FERRERA
3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment