Thursday, October 23, 2014

A FRIGHTENING EXPERIENCE. Ariadna A. (2n batx A)

A frightening experience



Two years ago I had an experience that I’ll never forget. My family and I went to spend the summer in Peñiscola and one day when we were at the beach, I took the surfboard and I dived into the water.

I was surfing for a while and I was going very well until a big wave came and when I tried to surf on the wave that threw me against the sand and I was stamped.

While the wave threw me,  I felt very scared because I thought I could do me much harm. I only had a blow to the head and I got an injury but luckily nothing serious happened to me.

I felt useless because I couldn’t do anything against that wave. When I got up from the sand I was very dizzy and I couldn’t walk for the shock, but my family helped me and I came back to reality.

That experienced was so frightening I had never felt this before. After I had this experience I couldn’t go to the beach until two months later, but even today I can’t go to the beach when there are waves in the sea.

ARIADNA ABAD
2n BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment