Sunday, October 19, 2014

I recommend.... David A. (1r batx B)

MY FAVOURITE FILM

Firstly, I have to say that I really love cinema, actually, is one of my hobbies and as far as I’m concerned, I’m a cinema-addicted.

I’ve seen lots of films during my life, and I truly don’t know which one would be “the film”, I guess that we have different periods in our life, in which we enjoy different kinds of films. When we are young we love cartoon films, when we are teenagers, we enjoy action films and when are all we old we love romantic ones… This is just a reflection to realize that we don’t have anything “favourite”, one day we’ll see something more interesting and we’ll say that’s better and will become our favourite.

And without further ado, I’m going to start my essay. The topic is: recommend my actual favourite film to my English teacher, I don’t know your tastes, but I’m sure that this movie will be fine!

“Schindler's List” undoubtedly is one of the best films about the Nazism movement, as well recreates perfectly the situation. One of the reasons that makes this film a hit is the contrast between black and white. It seems to me that the director did such a good work mixing the old and cruel era without colour and the actual with it, this is the basic thing that makes this film a good one, it’s clear that the film is very lifelike as I said before, how they used to live, how they’ve been killed, what the soldiers did to the prisoners, what they ate… all these things are shown in the film. In my view it’s such a hard film, explains things that when you ponder about it, you ask yourself, what have they been thinking to do that horrifying and evil things and treat people as a wild animal? I assume that they have such a big problem with ethics and moral. Last but not least I’d like to say that I’ve shed tears with this film several times, it has changed me the way to see the Nazism movement.

I’m sure that you have already watched this spectacular film. To sum up, the “Schindler's List” seems to me a very good film and a fine example of the Second World War. I don’t only recommend you this movie I encourage everybody to enjoy it.


David Almécija
1r BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment