Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Description: MY MOM Paula M. (3r ESO C)

MY MOM


She’s the one of greatest people I’ve ever meet… so … who is she??... Obviously my mom!


She is an incredible woman, mother of two beautiful children; of courseJ. She is the one who makes me go to school smiling and full of happiness every day.

My mom is a cute lady of 48 years old, at the moment she has no wrinkles and that makes her very happy. She is so vain, that’s why she’s always wearing her lipstick with her, and of course she wears high heels, every day. Her hair color changes depending the season of the year, but now she’s wearing it very short and black. She has a thin nose, and big green eyes, I love her eyes color… She’s so small and now I’m taller than her, I think that’s one of the things she would like to change about her, the height and maybe the weight too, but I think that my mom without her real physic would be rare for me, I like how is she and I am not going to do nothing for change her J

She’s a sensitive woman and a very extroverted person, she is always happy and smiling, because she doesn’t want to waste time being sad, or anxious, rarely she feels bad only if we make her very angry, and that’s so difficult. She loves make people laugh whenever she can, with her jokes or dances! You’ll never be boring with her around. The best of my mother is that she is a very good person, she knows how fix problems in a sec and, and is helpful when you need to talk.


I will never change my mother for nothing in this world; she is the best mom of the entire universe! It is a privilege to be with her.

PAULA MONTESINOS CAMACHO
3 ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment