Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I recommend ... Diana B. (1r batx B)

TITANIC

I have to admit it: my taste on films is kind of strange. If you ask me for my favorite movie, I will answer immediately Titanic. I just feel so much with this film. And this is exactly what makes me like a movie or not. If the film does not “tell” me anything, or if the message of the film is very “poor” (in my opinion), I just will not like it.

But with Titanic, for example, I fell in love, I cried and I laughed (not exactly in that order). This is my relation with the “cinema world”. It is, of course, something very personal.

In order to recommend a film to somebody I think that you have to know this person and know what he / she likes. I personally do not know you very well, but what you show to me (I can be wrong) is that you are nice and full of jolly. I think you are the kind of woman who likes a good comedy or a classic film. Am I right?

Another thing people take into account before seeing a movie is their mood. For example, if I am sad I would watch a sad film (for crying) or a comedy to cheer me up.

Well, coming back to the film I would recommend you, here is it is: Twilight. It is a teenage vampire drama… (Just joking). Sorry, this was just a joke.

My final recommendation is “August: Osage Country” a film produced by George Clooney and starring Julia Roberts and Meryl Streep. 

It is a comedy – drama film about a family that got back together after the “father” disappeared. This family has also lots of problems (about relationships mother – daughter, and cousins, and so on). So it is the typical funny way to see the world, that teaches you that love is important, and it gives to you some laughs. It is funny, interesting and it shows to you how hard being part of a family can be.


I think it is worth watching it and it is also a very good film because of the legends that star the film. I personally liked it and I think you will like it too because it is like a classic (book adaptation) and a comedy. Maybe I should stop saying the same all the time but you will see it is amazing.

In summary, if you finally follow my advice, two things can happen. You may like it or not. I do not know, only you know. But, honestly, I would really appreciate if you watched it.

Anyway, this is my recommendation. This is what I think. Now it is your choice. Enjoy the film!

DIANA BADIA
1r BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment