Friday, October 3, 2014

ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE Pol P. (3r ESO A)

Kids react to Ice Bucket Challenge

The Ice Bucket Challenge is a very funny challenge that actually is made for lots of people from different countries in the world. It consists to throw on your head an ice bucket and say who do you want that makes this challenge. But all the people do it without knowing the real meaning of this challenge: if you accept the challenge in theory you have to pay 100 dollars for the ALS Association, an American nonprofit organization that raises money for medical researchers.

The origins of the Ice Bucket Challenge are debated but there are people that say that the golfer Chris Kennedy has been the first to do the challenge supporting the ALS Association.

Now a days Ice Bucket Challenge is a challenge that all people do: famous, normal people and even some pets like a dog or a cat!! And we can find all the videos of the challenge in basicly all the social nets like instagram, facebook twiter…

Three weeks ago I went to a roller hockey campus in Bellver (in la Cerdanya) and a guy of my hockey club nominated me to do the challenge there,  but finally I didn't do it because of two reasons: 1- I hate cold water and I hate it more if I have to throw it on me in la Cerdanya that there the temperatures are colder than here 2-I was lazy to do it hahaha!

Sincerely I think that Ice Bucket Challenge is a funny way to donate money for a good cause and that it has been a very good idea to promote it.

Okay for finish my writing I promise that next year if there is another challenge of the ALS Association I will accept it excepting that it’s a challenge consisting in throwing on you cold water hahaha!!! ;)

Pol Perpinyà

3rd ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment