Monday, October 20, 2014

MALALA YOUSAFZAI and the Nobel Peace Prize 2014 Carla E. (3r ESO C)

Education rights

I’m so happy with the winner of the Peace Nobel Prize, Malala Yousafzai. In my opinion, she is an example.

Everyboy, every girl, every baby, everyone has the right to education. This is OBVIOUS, for God's sake. I can’t believe that in some cultures, kids can’t go to school. This is unfair. 

Education brings you intelligence, ethical values, creativity and models to follow. I don’t know why is it and I can’t endure this. It’s so inhuman. Why people deny education? Education is not bad!!!

Malala was strong. Well, she is still strong. I know that she was shot because she wanted to go to school. This is so cruel and weird. 

Now she lives in England and she has won the Peace Nobel Prize. It is so beautiful!!!!

To finish this essay: Everyone has right to the education.

'One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world.'

Malala Yousafzai

No comments:

Post a Comment