Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I recommend ... Joel M. (1BATX B)

ANGER MANAGEMENT

Anger Management is a film starred by Adam Sandler as a business man and Jack Nicholson as a psychiatrist.

The story begins in a flight, David Buznik (Adam Sandler) is on a business trip. Suddenly he asks for a glass of water, but the hostess doesn’t bring him anything. He loses his patience after 10 minutes of waiting, and he grabs hostess arm. Right away, the security of the plane reduces David. The company also claims him for being so agressive.

He goes to the trial, and the judge punishes David forcing him to visit the psychiatrist Dr. Buddy Rydell (Jack Nicholson). The Doctor makes David do a lot of silly things until they “become” firends. One day, Dr. Rydell steals David’s girlfriend, Linda. David, who has been a good and a calm person since he was born, is fully of hate and rage. When he is going to face Buddy, Linda and the Doctor explain him that everything is a joke/experiment (since the flight). They do this because David has to learn to be more self-confidence.

I recomend you this film because you’re a funny person (or it looks like it, maybe you’re a ruthless killer, I’m not sure), and I have a theory: funny people love funny things. So I think that you will enjoy a lot that film. It has moments of love, humor and grief (but only very few moments, I promise!). I might be wrong, and maybe you hate that film and you hate me for recomMend it to you, but we won’t know until you watch it!!!

JOEL MONEDERO
1r BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment