Friday, October 17, 2014

Description: My best friend. Ainhoa T. (3r ESO C)

CELIA MONTEAGUDO

One of the people who have been longer in my life has been Celia Monteagudo.

We met at P3 and since then we have never distanced. Neither summer, nor when I repeated, never. Although it another go with my people, that she and I will be friends forever and ever.

With her photographs we have a lot together since we were little until now. Every day we talk to WhatsApp and when she can talk as the gimmick and almost an hour on the phone or even more. And face to face, of course. There is no other like her. It is a very important PERSON for me and for the world that would separate me from it.

This summer helped me with maths and I think that spending 3 hours a day on weekdays and weekends being out for a walk to the neighborhood, we rejoined so much.

And right now, 5 and a half years became one of my best friends she is my little princess.



Ainhoa Torres Muñoz
3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment